We are thrilled to announce that HeadSpin has raised $60 million in our Series C funding round! This was led by ICONIQ Capital and Dell Technologies Capital with participation from new institutional investors Tiger Global and Alpha Square Group, along with leading angel investors.
Over the past year, HeadSpin has developed the world’s first Connected Intelligence Platform.™ We unify testing, monitoring, and analytics across applications, devices, and networks, which ensures flawless connected experiences enabled by web, mobile, IoT and 5G technologies.
Our platform has earned the trust of over 1,000 enterprise customers and telco operators including Microsoft, Telstra, Uber, and Kohl’s, just to name a few. We believe that connected experiences are fundamental to the success of digital business, and we’re beyond excited that the world’s top companies and investors do, too!
What does this mean for you?
- Faster access to test, monitor, and analyze any device, running any application, on any network, anywhere in the world
- 24×7 reliability, stability, and security of our Global Device Cloud
- Expanded deployment models including cloud, SaaS, on-prem, and 3rd party managed
- SOC2 controls and compliance
- Enhanced AI-driven insights for quality engineering, performance monitoring, and user analytics across mobile, web, IoT, and 5G applications, devices, and networks.
Plus Two New Products!
- HeadSpin AnyWear Mobility Unit
With HeadSpin AnyWear Mobility Unit, you can now test and monitor apps, devices, and networks the way your users experience them—on the go!
2. HeadSpin Benchmark Report
With HeadSpin Benchmark Report, you can now see where your crucial performance KPIs stand compared to others in your industry. Get best-in-class performance data generated on real SIM-enabled devices in 160+ locations.
Want to further explore Headspin’s full potential for your Development, QA/Test, DevOps, Cloud, and Network teams?