Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital, and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
You will develop and execute strategy and plans for generating Marketing Qualified leads from existing customers - both direct and partner channels as well as existing and new customers. You will also be responsible for building strategy and campaigns delivered to customers at regular intervals customized by speciality, and utilization rate to drive intended customer journeys and habit creation. If this sounds amazing and exciting to you, then let’s connect!
What You'll Do
- Determine customer and partner needs and guide on production and distribution of content needed to position HeadSpin as a leading thought leader.
- Improve customer loyalty and adoption.
- Collaborate and plan with Sales and Customer Success and be the point of contact for all marketing related activities - customer engagement events, surveys, emails etc.
- Collaborate with other marketing functions to bring the best of HeadSpin to our customers and partners.
- Build and source content for scalable platforms including community engagement, newsletter, events (virtual/in-person) and/or blogs to drive engagement with customers.
- Build programs to drive customer loyalty using gamification techniques.
- Create campaigns to drive repeat usage using pricing levers and/or promotions as needed.
- Create and analyze user segments, their health scores, including usage and sentiment, and surface insights and identify opportunities.
- Develop a relationship with our integration partners to drive mutual success.
- Act as the main interface between the Integration partners and our teams.
- Create programs and identify co-marketing opportunities to drive customer acquisition.
- Project manage comarketing deliverables, including product events, webinars, digital advertising, and cobranded content.
- Ensure partners are up to date on our latest product developments.
- Identify opportunities to train and enable their go-to-market teams on HeadSpin's products.
- Produce partner education and marketing content such as emails, social posts, presentations, and customer success stories.
- Identify and prioritize new partners we can work with.
- Create marketing plans to support new partners.
What You Need
- 5 - 7 years in customer / B2B marketing for technology brands in a hyper-growth industry with international experience is a must.
- Experience working with customers in Digital natives, Telco, Media and Entertainment , Gaming, BFSI and retail would be desirable.
- Demonstrable track record of driving successful marketing programs with existing customers and partners.
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment; ability to wear multiple hats and shift gears comfortably to get the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Confident repurposing and writing compelling marketing content for partners.
- You love to experiment, are humble, willing to learn, and frugal.
- Proven experience successfully driving customer engagement in digital environments.
- Understanding of what a fully digital/automated customer experience means and passion to be part of the digital transformation journey.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Customer Marketing, Partner Marketing, Central.
- Marketing, Downstream Marketing.
- Strong email/web/social writing ability.
- Deep interest in technology.
- Being part of a start-up growth or start-up environment is a big plus.
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is preferred.