We are seeking a highly motivated Customer Success Manager to join our talented team of professionals.
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
We are looking for high-energy and passionate individuals to join our growing Customer Success team. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and helping them get the most out of our solution. You have impeccable relationship building skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. You are a software developer, have previous software development experience in one or more of the languages we use. If you love working with customers and thinking on your feet, then we want to talk to you!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for providing world class technical leadership and guidance to our customer base. You will work with customers to deliver an exceptional on-boarding experience, realize the full value of HeadSpin and ensure that they achieve success in their business goals. This is a full time remote role.
What You'll Do
- Work with customers to ensure on-boarding, user adoption, retention and overall success.
- Impart technical leadership and direction on all aspects of HeadSpin’s products and services.
- Assist in training customers on using HeadSpin to troubleshoot real time performance issues.
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how HeadSpin can better serve our customers.
- Maintain and gain knowledge of the languages and technologies supported by HeadSpin.
What You Need
- 3+ years’ work experience in a software development role, or a customer-facing role such as technical customer success, account management, presales engineering or technical consultant role.
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction.
- Proven record of professional customer service in a high growth environment.
- Willing to get your “hands dirty” and troubleshoot or code solutions when needed.
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development & architecture including common test automation tools like Appium, Selenium, XCUITest, UIAutomator, Espresso, etc.
- Comfortable working in a Linux/Mac environment and using Rest APIs.
- Experience working in at least one of these programming languages (Java, Python, GO, C++).
- Strong ability to align technical concepts and features to business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar fields.
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires.
COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Diversity and Inclusion
We strongly value building a company where everyone feels safe, welcome, and supported to achieve their professional goals. We strive to build an inclusive environment, where every person is encouraged to bring their whole self to work. We want to make sure that our attitudes and processes support a team from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status