We are seeking a highly motivated Customer Success Manager to join our talented team of professionals.
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
We are looking for high-energy and passionate individuals to join our growing Customer Success team. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and helping them get the most out of our solution. You have impeccable relationship building skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. You are a software developer, have previous software development experience in one or more of the languages we use. If you love start-ups, working with customers and thinking on your feet, then we want to talk to you!
You’ll need the aptitude and attitude to learn the innovative ways in which mobile apps and websites are tested, and understand and relate to the challenges faced by mobile developers, performance teams and test teams. We are looking for people with 3+ years of experience in managing customer success in a product company focusing on software test automation or mobile app development.
What You'll Do
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for providing world class product leadership and guidance to our customer base. You will work with customers to deliver an exceptional onboarding experience, realize the full value of HeadSpin and ensure that they achieve success in their business goals. You will be responsible for tracking and ensuring healthy usage of the Headspin platform and improving customer satisfaction, leading to renewals and expansions of existing accounts. This role will require you to interact directly with customers and enable clients to be effective users of the products. You will have the full support of your colleagues in engineering, technical support, professional services, and Customer Success Engineers (CSEs) to call upon as you track and resolve any obstacles to happy customers.
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Maintain and increase your product knowledge on applicable products/applications, operating systems and hardware via training, documentation, personal research, and experience.
- Work with customers to ensure deployment, onboarding, user adoption, retention and overall success.
- Impart technical leadership and direction on all aspects of HeadSpin’s products and services.
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how HeadSpin can better serve our customers.
- Maintain and gain knowledge of the languages and technologies supported by HeadSpin.
What You Need
- You need to be experienced with developer products and platforms
- Experience with using a CI/CD system.
- Experience with mobile app support
- 3+ years work experience in a software development role, or a customer-facing role such as technical customer success, account management, presales engineering or technical consultant role.
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction and a proven record of professional customer service in a high growth environment.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Good understanding of technology and remote support and the ability to work after hours support.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to collaborate well with global support teams, engineering, sales, and other cross-functional teams in resolving customer and prospect reported issues.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Experience in or understanding of Web/Mobile app development & architecture including common test automation tools like Appium, Selenium, XCUITest, UIAutomator, Espresso, etc.
- Comfortable working in a Linux/Mac environment and using Rest APIs.
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires.
COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Diversity and Inclusion
We strongly value building a company where everyone feels safe, welcome, and supported to achieve their professional goals. We strive to build an inclusive environment, where every person is encouraged to bring their whole self to work. We want to make sure that our attitudes and processes support a team from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status