Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
Are you an experienced professional in digital or email marketing? Join our team to spread our digital marketing to each corner of the world.
What You'll Do
- Develop e-mail marketing strategy for building brand awareness, adoption and lead generation.
- Maintain and execute email marketing calendar for clients assigned, including ideation and concepting campaigns, building or getting emails, segmenting lists, deploying campaigns and reporting results.
- Diligently following checklist to ensure the campaigns are delivered right and are result driven Concept, code (HTML/CSS) and test email templates for campaigns using EmailonAcid.
- Create, execute and analyze A/B test plans to improve email campaign performance and conversion rates including all metrics.
- Develop or get it developed corresponding landing pages for campaigns and thoroughly test them before deploying or passing to clients.
- Measure and report on email campaign and A/B test plan performance and manage ongoing reporting for launched campaigns and work on aligning each campaign performance to email marketing objectives for each client.
- Assist in marketing automation campaigns, retargeting ads, list clearing and more aspects of digital marketing.
- Collaborate with production teams to design and develop new assets for each touchpoint of the customer journey Evaluate and improve the process understanding the needs of each client in order to deliver a delightful experience.
What You Need
- At least 10+ years of experience setting up campaigns for digital or email marketing for B2B SaaS companies targeting large enterprise customers in the US and UK.
- 10+ years of experience to build or get emails/landing pages built from team that delivers results and meets clients expectations.
- Worked on Hubspot in setting up campaigns and creating segmentations, dynamic content and reports.
- A technology savvy or minded marketer with exposure and capability of problem-solving and data analysis.
- Good, standards-based HTML and CSS skills Exposure on setting automation and campaigns for known ESPs.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal is must.
- Responsible self-starter, innovative thinker, analytic, detail oriented; comfortable in a metrics-driven business environment.