We are seeking a highly motivated Global Head of Marketing to add to our talented team of professionals.
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
HeadSpin is seeking highly motivated Global Head of Marketing to add to its talented team of professionals. You will be motivated, hungry and passionate about driving new business, cultivating relationships and closing deals to consistently achieve outstanding results. This role requires 10-15 years of marketing experience, including with substantial time with Global SaaS organizations You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at HeadSpin have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential.
What You'll Do
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Drive digital marketing campaigns for self-serve and enterprise product growth
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Review and manage content marketing strategy
- Determine KPIs for marketing department
- Keep the marketing budget in check
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Analyze company’s marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
What You Need
- Currently operating as a Global marketing head for a SaaS company
- Global marketing for SaaS sales experience, with experience of driving pipeline growth in the US, EMEA and APAC markets for field sales as well as self-serve products
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the marketing process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Marketing MBA degree or equivalent experience
COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Diversity and Inclusion
We strongly value building a company where everyone feels safe, welcome, and supported to achieve their professional goals. We strive to build an inclusive environment, where every person is encouraged to bring their whole self to work. We want to make sure that our attitudes and processes support a team from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status