We are seeking a highly motivated Global Partner Lead to add to our talented team of professionals.
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a Google-backed Digital Experience AI Platform that empowers engineering, QA, operations, and product teams to assure optimal digital experiences throughout the development lifecycle. Founded in 2015, HeadSpin is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and serves multiple Fortune 100 clients across the globe.
About the Role
We are looking for high-energy and passionate individuals to develop, nurture and manage mutually beneficial relationships with partners or with a targeted set of resellers, distributors, global systems integrators (GSI) and/or independent Software Vendors and their ecosystem partners to drive additional revenue with joint sales efforts. You have outstanding relationship building skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
People who succeed at HeadSpin have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential. You will be joining a unique team.
What You'll Do
- Coordinates all company activities with the partner, including sales, marketing,
executive briefings, business planning and client engagements.
- Promotes HeadSpin products and offerings to become a key part of the partner’s
business and solutions.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieves assigned quota for HeadSpin products and services through partners.
- Creates and manages opportunity funnel for deals with partners and transforms
potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Actively engages company resources and senior executives to build strategic
relationships with the partner which ensures long-term business opportunities for the
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making company investments in
- May recruit and develop business relationships with new partners.
- Create and confidently deliver product presentations to partners and customers.
- Serves as an expert to the partner for extremely complex information regarding
product, services, promotions, and configurations.
- Assist customers with use cases around HeadSpin Remote Control, Test Automation and
Performance Management, Continuous UX Monitoring, etc.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5-10 years of selling experience preferably in GSI or relevant experience working with
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel.
Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner
decision makers, aligning partner and HeadSpin processes and promoting HeadSpin
products and offerings.
- Ability to motivate partner’s sales force.
- Strong partner management and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, analytical skills.
COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Diversity and Inclusion
We strongly value building a company where everyone feels safe, welcome, and supported to achieve their professional goals. We strive to build an inclusive environment, where every person is encouraged to bring their whole self to work. We want to make sure that our attitudes and processes support a team from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status