We are seeking a highly motivated Inside Sales Associate to add to our talented team of professionals.
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
We are looking for Inside sales associates who will be responsible for finding and generating leads through different sources, qualifying them and converting them to meetings for product demos. Person will speak with CIOs/CDOs/App development/QA organizations in different companies across the US and follow up once the meetings are done to sales closures. You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at HeadSpin have a sense of urgency, a self-driven mindset, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge…as well as a sense of humor 🙂 We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential.
What You'll Do
- Develop new business via cold calling and mass communication such as email, research and social media to introduce HeadSpin’s products and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify the correct decision makers within a given business.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
- Work closely with the marketing team to drive inbound leads.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are in place.
- Collaborate with various internal teams including field sales, marketing, pre-sales, professional services, legal teams etc.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant experience in inside sales
- Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding lead generation, forecasting targets, and demand generation objectives.
- Experience calling into Global 2000 accounts at CXO, VP and Director level contacts.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and documentation skills.
- Experience in a SaaS product sales would be a plus.
COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Diversity and Inclusion
We strongly value building a company where everyone feels safe, welcome, and supported to achieve their professional goals. We strive to build an inclusive environment, where every person is encouraged to bring their whole self to work. We want to make sure that our attitudes and processes support a team from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status