We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Analyst to add to our talented team of professionals.
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over 2,000 cellular networks and over 22,000 device SKUs. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all of the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, SV Angel, Danhua Capital, Webb Investment Network, Felicis Ventures and Foundation Capital.
About the Role
HeadSpin is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our marketing team to build and optimize our lead-driving website, landing pages, and email templates. The ideal candidate has a drive to learn and achieve a high level of competence with lead gen, potential- client interactions understands the basics of LinkedIn as a platform, and is eager to partner with the marketing team on campaign strategy and execution.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a digital marketing team, in which you can bring your existing skills in lead gen alongside our existing team of strategists, designers, content specialists, and digital marketers to develop and optimize our inbound lead generation flywheel.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement nurture messages for potential clients
- Work closely with the marketing team to understand new development needs associated with lead generation campaigns, product marketing initiatives, and email templates
- Collaborate with our product marketing team to understand existing team goals
- Identify opportunities to improve number of quality leads
- Manage a queue of requests from the marketing team and communicate about deadlines & progress with the relevant team members. We are a fast-paced team, with multiple campaigns and initiatives running simultaneously.
- Work with the team to understand and interact with clients to know more about their issues, concerns and feedback
- Contribute to the creation of internal libraries, reusable resources, and processes
What You Need
- Experience with basic level client interaction and content creation
- Willingness to learn new tools and technologies to support with inbound and outbound leads
- Knowledge nurture emails and lead gen tactics
- Understanding of inbound marketing methodologies
- Knowledge of content and communication
- Basic knowledge of LinkedIn
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn and be challenged
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience
COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Diversity and Inclusion
We strongly value building a company where everyone feels safe, welcome, and supported to achieve their professional goals. We strive to build an inclusive environment, where every person is encouraged to bring their whole self to work. We want to make sure that our attitudes and processes support a team from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status