Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
We're on the lookout for a product marketing specialist to develop and execute marketing strategies for the Headspin platform. Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies.
What You'll Do
- Product messaging and positioning - Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our offering in the market.
- Content Development - Conceptualize and create top, mid, and bottom of funnel content for the offering.
- Sales enablement - Communicate value proposition and provide high-value sales tools, case studies, training, and collateral.
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis - Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the competitors in the market.
- Product and Feature adoption - Drive adoption of the product and features amongst the customer base.
- Evangelism - Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to thought leader for the offering.
What You Need
- Any Graduate degree with 10+ years prior experience in a similar position. Experience in an enterprise software company is preferred.
- An ability to understand tech and business software including buyer behavior and ideal customer profiles and translate tech content into marketing material.
- Experience in positioning technical products to both technical users and decision-makers.
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc.
- Excellent English - written, verbal, and presentation skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail.
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales, and marketing.
- The ability to craft compelling product stories that fit different channels, customer personas, and regions.