Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC, Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
As a Production Support Engineer, you are a critical component of the Client Success team, and for end-users, the first point of contact. You will respond to and troubleshoot cases submitted via email and chat from end-users for our self-serve and enterprise products. Support is provided through email, chat, and other channels as required in a timely and professional manner. All support activities and communication are thoroughly documented in an incident management system.
- Exceed client expectations by providing an amazing support experience
- Identify and resolve client issues via incoming chats, emails, etc.
- Answer how-to questions
- Replicate, troubleshoot, and describe simple bugs and report to product/engineering
- Provide clients with knowledge regarding product functionality
- Provide clients with root cause analysis and in-depth troubleshooting
- Meet and exceed Service Level Agreements through effective incident management
- Keep thorough, clear, and complete records in the ticketing system of all actions taken
- Escalate tickets as appropriate
- Be friendly, efficient, and dependable, and always provide timely updates to users
- When assigned, create documentation of Support processes
- Contribute to overall content and quality of HeadSpin’s knowledge base
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 - 3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong technical, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional: Every interaction needs to be fast, professional, succinct, and intelligent
- Reliable: Since your work will represent much of the first experience a client has with Headspin, you must be able to perform your work and manage your projects to complete them in a timely manner
- Detail oriented: you must be able to notice small details and fit them within the larger picture.
- Technical expertise (light coding, Appium, mobile devices knowledge) is a huge plus
- Interest in Startups/Tech