We are seeking a highly motivated Revenue Operations Lead to join our talented team of professionals.
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over 2,000 cellular networks and over 22,000 device SKUs. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all of the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, SV Angel, Danhua Capital, Webb Investment Network, Felicis Ventures and Foundation Capital.
About the Role
HeadSpin is seeking an entrepreneurial Revenue Ops Lead to partner closely with Marketing, Sales, and executive management to deeply understand and improve our go-to-marketengine. You will drive projects to optimize lead generation, pipeline creation, subscription revenue, retention, and expansion with initiatives ranging from segmentation, adoption, and renewal analysis to overall spend & productivity analysis and improvement.
What You'll Do
- Define and measure critical metrics, create forecasts, and build dashboards for the Marketing and Sales teams to easily understand the health of the business, and find opportunities and build strategies to help them hit their goals
- Oversee the management and administration of our GTM technology stack, including but not limited to HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to ensure the seamless transition of qualified leads between teams, including criteria, scoring, and routing
- Define and optimize marketing funnels and sales stages the various GTM teams will leverage to drive customer acquisition, growth, and retention
- Collaborate with senior and executive leadership in uncovering opportunities for improvement.
What You Need
- Expert in data analytics, dashboarding, and reporting and related tools (including spreadsheets)
- Highly proficient in HubSpot (for marketingautomation) and SFDC (for CRM)
- Deep understanding of sales processes, funnel management, renewals, and forecasting
- Experience with high growth revenue teams
- Self-motivated, persistent, goal-oriented attitude and can work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to operate with a strong sense of urgency and deliver results
- Highly curious with a positive attitude
- Strong communication, analytical skills and a proven ability to communicate with senior management
- Must be detail-oriented, very organized, a multi-tasker and able to work well under pressure
- Solid analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on data
- Creative problem solving abilities
- You are self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision, are capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner
- You embrace asynchronous online collaboration and ensure both your peers and your users are successful
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with an eye for detail & quality.
COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Diversity and Inclusion
We strongly value building a company where everyone feels safe, welcome, and supported to achieve their professional goals. We strive to build an inclusive environment, where every person is encouraged to bring their whole self to work. We want to make sure that our attitudes and processes support a team from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status