We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Executive to add to our talented team of professionals.
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
This individual will be target focused, hungry and passionate about driving new business, cultivating relationships and closing deals to consistently achieve outstanding results.
This role requires 3-5 years of SaaS sales experience. The ideal candidates will have a strong professional network and be located in the surrounding areas at noted above.
People who succeed at HeadSpin have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential. You will be joining a unique team.
What You'll Do
- Develop strategic plan to to achieve sales targets and grow customer base
- Establish new customer accounts; build maintain and prioritize customer relationships
- Meet/exceed annual sales targets
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate HS product presentations and value propositions
- Effectively articulate what sets HeadSpin apart from its competitors
- Understand the market and current trends
What You Need
- 3-5 years of SaaS sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Diversity and Inclusion
We strongly value building a company where everyone feels safe, welcome, and supported to achieve their professional goals. We strive to build an inclusive environment, where every person is encouraged to bring their whole self to work. We want to make sure that our attitudes and processes support a team from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status