We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Finance Manager to join our talented team of professionals.
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
We are seeking highly motivated Senior Finance Manager to add to our talented team of professionals. This individual will be motivated, hungry and passionate about driving new business, cultivating relationships and closing deals to consistently achieve outstanding results. You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at HeadSpin have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential.
What You'll Do
- Handle the Accounting Operations – P2P, O2C and R2R
- Handle Monthly Close of the Books of Accounts
- Provide various details to the Auditors for the Audit
- Consolidation of 5-7 Subsidiaries
- Handle transactions in Multiple currency and at Multiple locations
- Handle Fixed assets accounting
- Handle various MIS reports, Budgets, AOP and other reports required by the Management
- Report on the Variance analysis as required from time to time
- Drive process documentation, process efficiency and Cost Optimization
- Manage the work with our Global Finance team and the F&A BPO provider in Mumbai and ensure compliance with the agreed SLAs
What You Need
- At least 10 years of experience in Accounting Operations and Financial Reporting in a BPO environment, including with SaaS companies
- Knowledge of US GAAP and Indian GAAP
- Monthly Closing, Balance Sheet reconciliation and variance analysis
- Process and Internal Controls knowledge
- Accounting of SaaS Companies
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional role with many dynamic teams and senior executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly present ideas, updates, and results to business partners on various levels
- Excellent Excel skills and in-depth experience in working with Accounting systems (Quickbooks, Netsuite, etc.)
- Qualified Chartered Accountant and/or Certified Public Accountant
COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Diversity and Inclusion
We strongly value building a company where everyone feels safe, welcome, and supported to achieve their professional goals. We strive to build an inclusive environment, where every person is encouraged to bring their whole self to work. We want to make sure that our attitudes and processes support a team from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status