We are seeking a highly motivated Full Stack Engineer to join our talented team of professionals.
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
As Full Stack Engineer, you’ll work on improving and developing HeadSpin’s products. You’ll help bridge the gap between UI/UX best practices and product development. You’ll drive the creation and maintenance of our system by creating reusable and modules and patterns to enable both team members and end-users. This includes common design language, component development, user interface libraries, shared documentation and performance improvements.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Be responsible for server-side and client-side feature work.
- Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Identify and establish patterns and best practices for building excellent web experiences.
- Rapidly iterate on designs and solutions.
What You Need
- Relevant practical experience.
- Experience with front end technologies and/or front-end frameworks.
- Excellent sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Experience with one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Python, or Go.
- Experience with databases.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with other programmers collaboratively in a shared code base.
- Solid architecture and system design skills.
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code.
COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Diversity and Inclusion
We strongly value building a company where everyone feels safe, welcome, and supported to achieve their professional goals. We strive to build an inclusive environment, where every person is encouraged to bring their whole self to work. We want to make sure that our attitudes and processes support a team from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status