We are seeking a highly motivated Inside Sales Team Lead to add to our talented team of professionals.
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a Google-backed Digital Experience AI Platform that empowers engineering, QA, operations, and product teams to assure optimal digital experiences throughout the development lifecycle. Founded in 2015, HeadSpin is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and serves multiple Fortune 100 clients across the globe.
About the Role
We are looking for an Inside sales lead who will be responsible for finding and generating leads through different sources, qualifying them and converting them to meetings for product demos. Person will speak with CIOs/CDOs/App development/QA organizations in different companies across the US and follow up once the meetings are done to sales closures.
People who succeed at HeadSpin have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential. You will be joining a unique team.
What You'll Do
- Develop new business via cold calling and mass communication such as email, research
and social media to introduce HeadSpin’s products and services and identify appropriate
buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify the correct decision makers within a given business.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting
follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet
monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
- Work closely with the marketing team to drive inbound leads.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged,
information is accurate and documents are in place.
- Collaborate with various internal teams including field sales, marketing, pre-sales,
professional services, legal teams etc.
- Oversee and support a team of inside sales representatives.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. MBA preferred.
- Relevant experience (5+ years) of setting up or being an inside sales/biz dev lead.
- Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding lead generation, forecasting targets,
and demand generation objectives.
- Experience calling into Global 2000 accounts at CXO, VP and Director level contacts.
- Strong interpersonal and team handling skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and documentation skills.
- Experience in a SaaS product sales would be a plus.
COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Diversity and Inclusion
We strongly value building a company where everyone feels safe, welcome, and supported to achieve their professional goals. We strive to build an inclusive environment, where every person is encouraged to bring their whole self to work. We want to make sure that our attitudes and processes support a team from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status