We are seeking a highly motivated Web Developer to join our talented team of professionals.
Who We Are
What You'll Do
HeadSpin is looking for a WordPress & HubSpot Developer to join our marketing team to build and optimize our lead-driving website, landing pages, and email templates. The ideal candidate has a high level of competence with mobile-first web and email development best practices, understands the basics of SEO, and is eager to partner with the marketing team on campaign strategy and execution.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a digital marketing team, in which you can bring your existing skills in WordPress and HubSpot alongside our existing team of strategists, designers, content specialists, and digital marketers to develop and optimize our inbound lead generation flywheel.
- Develop and implement front-end web code – writing clean, semantic code at all times
- Work closely with the marketing team to understand new development needs associated with lead generation campaigns, product marketing initiatives & SEO projects, including web and landing pages, website functionality, and email templates
- Collaborate with our design team, and translate finished desktop & mobile designs into functional web pages and email templates
- Identify opportunities to improve website performance
- Manage a queue of requests from the marketing team, and communicate about deadlines & progress with the relevant team members. We are a fast-paced team, with multiple campaigns and initiatives running simultaneously.
- Work with designers to review and ensure the feasibility of website designs
- Contribute to the creation of internal libraries, reusable resources, and processes
What You Need
- Experience with WordPress and CMS development best practices
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, JSON and APIs
- HubSpot email & template development experience
- Understanding of inbound marketing methodologies
- Build with a “mobile-first” mentality
- Knowledge of email design best practices, including mobile & dark-mode standards
- Basic knowledge of SEO, and willingness to stay up-to-date with Google algorithm changes.
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn and be challenged
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience
COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Diversity and Inclusion
We strongly value building a company where everyone feels safe, welcome, and supported to achieve their professional goals. We strive to build an inclusive environment, where every person is encouraged to bring their whole self to work. We want to make sure that our attitudes and processes support a team from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status