Deep Dive into Appium
for Flutter App
Wednesday, June 30th
8am PT • 5pm CEST • 8:30pm IST
Flutter is an open source toolkit by Google that helps developers, designers, and product managers speed up app development and create high-end user experiences. Despite its advanced capabilities and support, Flutter has its own testing libraries, but it usually requires a debug build. Appium helps to run tests against both a debug build via appium-flutter-driver and a release build with appium-uiautomator2-driver or appium-xcuitest-driver.
Join us on Wednesday, June 30th to learn more about the Flutter driver, how to install and use the Appium Flutter driver and Appium uiautomator2, and alternatives to the Flutter driver. This webinar will focus on automation for Android, but you’ll learn a few tips for iOS as well.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Overview of the Flutter in UI test perspective
- Understanding the Appium Flutter driver for Android
- Understanding the Appium UiAutomator2 driver for Android
- Automating Flutter with appium-flutter-driver and appium-uiautomator2-driver
- Alternatives to the driver: Automating Flutter without Appium Flutter Driver
- Tips on automating Flutter applications on iOS devices
Date or time doesn’t work for you?
Register for the session and we’ll send you a link to the recording after the live event.