In 2019, the size of the global mobile app industry was more than $460 billion. In the competitive business landscape of the 21st century, every business needs a website and an app to stay relevant. The internet levels the playing field and even small businesses can take on large corporations by developing killer new apps. App testing companies all over the world have started to provide their services out for hire. If your business doesn’t have the resources to do app testing in-house, you need to outsource the task. Here’s how doing so may benefit your organization.
- Cost-Effectiveness: If you outsource your mobile app testing needs to a third-party, you will be able to save a lot of money. Outsourcing app testing is 75% less costly than hiring and maintaining an in-house team of app testers. All you need to do is outline a project and tell the company what exactly your business is looking for.
- Result Oriented & Productive: App testing companies are very result-oriented and will divide the project into a number of goals and milestones. You will get to know all of the latest updates from the testers in real time. This kind of result and milestone oriented way of working automatically results in a significantly higher level of productivity also.
- Access to Latest Infrastructure: The world of app and software development is constantly evolving and professionals have to stay on top of all the latest updates in the field. By outsourcing your development needs to a well-known agency, you will also be able to access all of the latest tech and infrastructure that has been implemented in the technical niche.
- Enhanced Team Management: Professional app developers maintain a team of developers and testers. They also have sophisticated workflow arrangements in place – all of which ensures the maximum amount of efficiency. They also have project managers who know the best way to run the team. Liaising with a third party developing and testing agency will be beneficial for you.
- Security and Discretion: Many companies are reticent about working with outside agencies because of the risk of security lapses. However, you don’t have to worry about that anymore. All of the best app development and testing agencies have strict NDAs in place, so that all of the connected knowledge of your app project stays completely safe, confidential and private.
- Continued Support and Maintenance: The job of the app developers and testers is not done when they deliver a functional app to you. In fact, the app has to be subjected to maintenance and upgrades on a constant basis. Liaising with an app development agency will allow you to get continued support and maintenance from the professionals 24/7.
Also See: Things Every CEO Must Know About Testing
App Testing Companies Reduce the Time-to-Market
Lastly, app development and testing agencies have special workflows and infrastructure in place that they use to reduce the time-to-market drastically. For example, most testers today use automated functional testing platforms like Selenium and Appium. If you take on the services of such a company, your project will have unfettered access to all of these mentioned resources. This will help your app project to be finished and released ASAP.
This has been a concise list of reasons why you should consider outsourcing your app needs to agencies that offer app development services. Delegating this task to experts will ensure that you receive a finished product with very minimal flaws in record time.
Test and monitor websites & apps with our vast real local devices across the world. Learn more.
1. What are the challenges of in-house app testing?
In-house testing teams counter challenges regarding the lack of infrastructure. They need to test the software on real devices as simulators or emulators do not provide complete test coverage for all factors, including varying geographies. As testers are located in different regions across the globe, the version of the operating system or device on which in-house teams are running tests varies. This leads to inaccurate test results.
2. How do you ensure testing is performed thoroughly?
We perform automated and manual end-to-end testing on our global device infrastructure on crucial performance KPIs and understand your user experience from various angles, such as what the user sees, system performance, edge utilization, and code execution.
3. Do you use exploratory testing?
Yes, we perform exploratory testing for our customers. Exploratory testing relies on the tester’s ability to explore the app and identify defects that are not easily detected otherwise. Our team uses business domain knowledge to explore the application and test the application for required parameters.
4. How do you ensure quality in your testing processes?
We use AI-backed manual and automated testing processes that guarantee quality control and consistency. We comply with standards of software testing processes and follow industry-leading practices to ensure superior quality digital experience.
5. Do you provide a test result summary?
Yes. HeadSpin’s AI-based issue detection system is presented in the dashboard and provides you with a test result summary of everything, from network to client and client-server data.